Inspire * Inform * Ignite
We are at a critical juncture in history… we are deciding – through who we are being (our thoughts, words and actions) – the very future of humankind’s fate on our planet. Will we choose a world that works for all or global disaster? Social equality or social injustice? It’s up to us. Although we are up against the greatest challenges we have ever faced, we believe that we have everything we need to meet them with courage, ingenuity and infinite possibility. We are massively capable, no one is broken, and we have everything we need to make the shift from where we seem to be going toward a powerfully co-created positive, thriving and just future for all. All it takes is remembering who we really are and getting that we matter enough to make that shift.
OUR VISION – what we see is possible…
a world where everyone knows that they matter and contributes to a just, inspirited, thriving and resilient life for all beings.
OUR MISSION – how we’re getting there…
to inform, inspire and ignite individuals everywhere to get that they matter and illuminate our world.
OUR CORE VALUES – how we stay on track...
- abundance… supporting sustainable livelihood for everyone.
- authenticity… committing to risk speaking our truth, regardless of the potential for judgment or criticism.
- awakening… standing for the wakeful evolution of humanity as we stretch and grow into ever-expanded versions of ourselves.
- community… engendering collaborative, cooperative and co-creative relationships where all are welcomed, supported and honored.
- gratitude... deeply appreciating and acknowledging the blessings of every moment.
- integrity… being true to our Mission.
- joy… living with joy and remembering that nothing needs to be taken too seriously.
- leadership… leading by example and encouraging others to find the leader in themselves.
- love… living from the knowledge that Love is the source of everything, and always being willing to ask, “What would Love do now?”
- oneness… operating from the foundational principle that we are all One with everyone and everything.
- presence… being in the present moment as much as possible.
- resiliency… loving the earth and all her inhabitants as a whole, living organism.
- service… being willing to choose the greater good of the whole (which includes ourselves) over our personal wants and comforts.
- justice… practicing being love in public so all can thrive.
- trust… relying on and reciprocating the integrity of others, and most importantly, trusting ourselves.